Culturally Delicious provides royalty-free images to our customers.
Our royalty-free image license is an extended license.
Hereinafter, in consideration of this license agreement the images sold on this website will be referred to as “The Image”.
The purchaser may use The Image for display in Commercial Use:
- In advertisements, promotions, endorsements, advertorials, commercial blogs and merchandise
- For designing posters, t-shirts, coffee mugs, face masks, wall art and other products
- To post The Image to a website or social media website with no limitation on views
- To include The Image in some types of products, such as inside a textbook, as long as the primary value of the product is not The Image itself, and the product is not reproduced more than 100,000 times
The purchaser may NOT use The Image to:
- Post or transmit The Image in any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or in any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate the law. In addition to civil action, Culturally Delicious will fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities, court order or governmental authority for criminal offenses
- Resell as the primary product
The purchaser must use the “Contact Us” form to obtain written consent to use The Image in relation to:
- Events or topics which are newsworthy or of public interest; typically in newspaper or magazine articles, news blogs or similar media
The copyright owner of all images displayed on this website is Paul Baidoa. The purchase of The Image doesn’t come with a transfer of ownership.
All images downloaded cannot be returned. If our images are not downloaded to you, please contact us by using our “Contact Us” form within one hour of purchase.
. . .
After purchasing our images, the purchaser will receive an Extended License Identification Number.
Our images are digitally stamped for identification purposes.